I was in the mood for pumpkin one day and loved these!
- 2 cups flour (I used oat flour)
- ¾ cup sugar or sugar substitute
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (I used pumpkin pie spice)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream (I used plain greek yogurt)
- 3/4 cup milk (I like buttermilk)
- 1 cup pumpkin
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda and spices. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, adding yogurt, milk and pumpkin puree. Mix well. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just blended. Spoon the batter onto a preheated, oiled griddle, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook pancakes slowly over a low-medium heat for approximately 4-6 minutes, flipping after 3 minutes.
Note: If you want a really sweet pancake, substitute the cup of sour cream for one cup of French vanilla yogurt and decrease the sugar to a ½ cup.