I saw this recipe on a local news show called Studio 5.
Dip sauce (shrimp cocktail sauce, ranch dressing or catsup)
Cut the fairly young tender zucchini into strips (I used my french fry cutter)
· Place in a plastic bag, with about 2 T. sour cream (or I used greek yougurt)
· Massage the bag to coat the fries.
· Transfer the fries to another plastic bag with the crumbs and parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
· Shake to coat.
· With tongs, transfer fries to a greased parchment paper on a cookie sheet
· Bake at 450 degrees for 30 min. until browned and crispy.
· Serve with shrimp cocktail sauce, ranch dressing or catsup.