This recipe is from Key Arena in Seattle. It's the hummus they make there and is so good and super easy!
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (19 oz) can garbanzo beans, half the liquid reserved
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic salt to taste
Blend all ingredients together in a blender. I had to add a little water because my blender was having a hard time blending all of it together and it turned out fine.
Use hummus as a dip for crackers, chips, veggies, and more!!
* We found the tahini paste at Fred Meyer by the organic/ natural foods like nut butters, almond butters, etc. It comes in a container like peanut butter.