This Creamy Ginger Soy Sauce is great as a dressing for a fresh salad, or as a sauce for your favorite Asian cuisine featuring meat or fish.
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- In a small bowl, combine and thoroughly mix white wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, minced garlic, minced ginger root, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Gradually whisk in mayonnaise until completely blended.