Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Easy EASY BBQ Chicken Pizza

So I made this for dinner and it was requested I put this up.
This turned out soooo good.

Dough:
Here's my secret. I bought it from the bakery. Did you know that you can ask the bakery at your local grocery store to sell you their french bread dough? Well now you do. It only cost $1.85. When you get home let rise for like an hour. Make sure you cover it. Roll out on pizza pan that has been sprinkled with cornmeal. Bake at 400 for like 15-20 min.

Take crust out of the oven and add the following toppings:

BBQ Sauce
2 On-the-Vine Tomatoes, diced
1 small red onion, sliced
2-3 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded (I used a rotisserie from the store)
Shredded motzerella cheese
Cilantro

Put pizza back in oven and bake for another 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment