Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mykonos Burger

This is yet another recipe from Maria Menounos. My husband calls her Maria "my-new-nose". Ha!! I keep finding recipes of hers that are healthy, but really yummy! I'm really wanting her new book, "The EveryGirl's Guide to Life". I think their's a bunch of other healthy recipes in there. Can you tell that I like Maria?!!

Ingredients:
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 lb lean ground turkey
3/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 3/4 oz crumbled feta cheese
sliced red onions
4 whole-wheat hamburger buns, toasted

Preparation:
1. In a medium bowl, mix first 8 ingredients. Use an ice cream scoop or 1/2-cup measure to make equal size patties.

2. Broil for 5-6 minutes on each side or until done. (We did ours on the George Foreman and it turned out delish).

3. Place burger on bottom half of bun. Top with onion slices and other condiments you like. Cover with top half of bun and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment