1 or 2 lb. baby red potatoes
1-2 zucchini, sliced
1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
1 yellow squash, sliced
1 small bag baby carrots or 1 cup sliced
3/4 cup pesto sauce ( sold in deli area or pasta area)
3 tsp olive oil
3 Tbsp. water
1. In a large bowl, mix pesto, water and olive oil.
2. Add uncooked chicken and veggies. Stir
3. Put all in a large roasting pan or 9x13. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Cook with a loose piece or foil on top, uncovering last 15 min.
5. Bake at 425 deprees for 1 hour or so.